Accions del document

Do you want to come to study with us?

Comparteix Share
Welcome to the College of Agriculture of Barcelona (ESAB) !!

If you are interested in coming to the ESAB as a student, you should know you will take part of the Alive Systems Engineering School of the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC), a school almost with one hundred years, in a privileged environment close to Barcelona: a new campus with the last generation technologies and premises for the study and research in biotechnological and environtmental areas.

What should you do?

You should verify first if there is an agreement with your institute. You can have a look to these universities here.


>> Check out the procedure of Erasmus tramitation / LLP

Where can you stay?

University residences

Whether you are a student or a teacher, UPC can provide you accommodation in university residences from the own university. You can find it in Barcelona and Vilanova i la Geltrú, a maritime village, very close to the Campus of Baix Llobregat.

A new residence in the Campus of Baix Llobregat is believed to be ready for the following year (course 2009-2010).

Houses to rent

You can also stay in a rent house while your staying in the ESAB. You can find some information in the links below.

>> Accommodation for students
>> Information about accommodation (Catalan Goverment)

The universities of Barcelona have an agreement with Barcelona Housing Service for Students, a specialist organisation in youth accommodation, for the purpose of finding accommodation.

Students are advised to contact Barcelona Housing Service for Students either via Internet, e-mail or fax in order to determine the most suitable type of accommodation available (shared flat, rented apartment or university residence hall), well in advance of their moving to Barcelona.

The staff at Barcelona Housing Service for Students will inform you of the different costs involved in each option. If you do this, you will be able to go straight to your chosen place of residence upon arrival in Barcelona.

Barcelona Housing Service for Students
Address: C/ Torrent de l'Olla, 219; 08012 Barcelona
Tel: +34 - 93 238 90 72
Fax: +34 - 93 228 92 59


  • August: from Monday to Friday, from 8:00h to 15:00h
  • Rest of the year: from Monday to Friday, from 10:00h to 13:30h and from 15.30h to 17.45h.

From the UPC we also want to warn you about an increasing number of alleged housing agencies that require PREVIOUS payment to present you with a list of available appartments.

Languages in the ESAB

UPC offers, through its Language and Terminology Service, Spanish and Catalan classes, designed for foreign students.

As a Catalan University, UPC is a bilingual university. Both Catalan and Spanish (Castilian) are official languages.

Most of the classes are done in Catalan, being a personal choice of the teacher. Students can speak to the teacher in Catalan or Spanish and the can use any of the two languages during the evaluation.

ESAB is also working to offer some matters in English.

>> Check out the matters in English

If you are interested in learning Spanish, there are several options. The following link gives you information about learnig Spanish at Merit School, who has collaboration programs with the UPC:

>> Spanish for foreigners at Merit School

Orientation Week

During one week we offer different activities where you could get to know the University and other students from other countries who decides, just like you, finish their studies in the UPC and the ESAB. Join us!

>> More infomation about the Orientation Week (UPC)

Interchange students guide: HELP ME

>> AJUDA'M (UPC) guide (English button at the top left)

darrera modificació: Octubre 2014
Aquest web utilitza cookies pròpies per oferir una millor experiència i servei. En continuar amb la navegació entenem que acceptes la nostra política de cookies.
RSS RSS  Accessibilitat  Avís legal   Escola Superior d'Agricultura de Barcelona
© UPC (obriu en una finestra nova) . Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech